What skills of a successful blogger can be very useful in everyday life?
Blogging for many today is no longer just entertainment, but part of a lifestyle. Found, finally, a vocation of life … But, no matter how much such people would like to “plunge into the Web” as a whole, part of our life still goes beyond our beloved blog, and the Internet as a whole. Maxim Blinkov Shutterstock.com And if a person started blogging seriously, he gained some useful skills, it would be foolish not to apply them in ordinary, “non-blogger” life.
Here we take, for example, me, known more under the nickname Smeet. I have never been a professional journalist or a writer. The skills of fast writing articles and then books (on almost any topic of interest to me) were given to me by blogging – maintaining thematic blogs, of which I have today pieces … 50.
First of all, we will determine what skills regular blogging gives, and then we will think about how and where they can be applied.
1. The ability to quickly, efficiently and regularly write. The options for using this skill are simply not calculable: corporate blogging, online journalism – posting your articles for money or for a percentage of the ads placed on the same page. If you are very lucky, then the editors of the print media will notice. True, one should not rely on the latter, on the contrary, there is a reverse trend, the influx of journalists from print to online publications.
2. Skills of self-management: planning, time allocation, the ability to “get yourself to work, no matter what,” to finish any, even the most difficult work by a given deadline. These skills are in demand everywhere and always, you just need to learn how to sell them profitably, and therefore almost every successful blogger very quickly acquires more …
3. Skills of online (on the Internet) and offline (in everyday life) promotion, PR and marketing: the ability to move in the right direction, the ability to attract attention, track profitable trends (trends) and follow them. In fact – the ability to create a successful brand. This is in demand now and will be in demand in the future everywhere and always.
4. Creativity (“creativity”) of thinking: the ability to generate new, including crazy (without quotes) ideas are also in demand almost everywhere. But a successful blogger, as a rule, also brings them to life!
5. Regular monitoring of the blogosphere (in fact, constantly studying public opinion), skills in working in communities and social networks are very helpful in creating structures in network marketing companies. This, of course, is not exactly an “ordinary” activity, but why not try it.
6. Webmastering skills (building sites) can be monetized (make money on them) both directly, helping to create other sites for money, and indirectly by placing their advertising links on sites made for other people.
7. The ability to “pull out” money from many different sources is more important than ever now, when “crisis, crisis!” Shouting from every corner of the world “With a thread through your neck — there are so many centuries of this folk wisdom.
8. Many bloggers, not finding ideas for superposts on the Russian-language Internet, go to … Bourgeois. Computer translators are constantly being improved, and – why not start working immediately and in the “wild West” … There is definitely more money there than in RuNet. And not at times … Well, in conclusion, I will tell you how to effectively use this Old. The idea, of course, is not new, but “ordinary” people usually do not. Only successful, “lucky” …
After reading this article, just type a separate file in a text editor, writing:
1) where you can now apply the acquired skills; 2) which of the described skills have yet to be developed;
3) a plan for applying and acquiring these skills. And … go for it. Take action immediately! You will succeed! “Nothing on earth passes without a trace” – a clever, no, clever thought …